This simple method allows you to infuse oil into any type of carrier whether you prefer coconut oil, olive oil or even honey. No cheesecloths required. If you use coconut oil you should ensure it is in liquid form by keeping it in a hot water bath for a while beforehand.
The only specialist tools required are a cafetiere.
1. Break down your buds to small bite sized chunks. 20 grams or so will be about right.
No need to grind things down to a very fine powder. Just break it up with your hands.
2. Load your buds into the press.
3. Next it’s time to saturate the buds with your chosen carrier oil.
Don’t pour all your oil in, only use enough to cover over the very top of your buds as you can see below.
4. Turn on the oven and set to 100 degrees celsius and when the oven has reached temperature put the beaker into the oven on a baking tray.
Leave in the oven for 60 minutes.
5. Take out the cafetiere beaker from the oven WITH YOUR OVEN GLOVES.
6. Again, using gloves, place the hot beaker into the holder as shown below.
7. Using your oven glove, push down hard on your cafetiere.
8. Pour your new cannabis oil out into another container and let it stand until it is cool. You did it!
Not as hard as you thought it might be?
Image credit: Youtube.com